Legal Information / EU Private Policy
1- Legal Information
Social identification: Hubbard SAS
Head Quarters: Mauguérand - 22800 LE FOEIL - FRANCE - TEL: +126.96.36.199.63.70
Website's Publishing Director: Olivier ROCHARD, Managing Director Hubbard.
MEDIAPILOTE - Rennes - 4 avenue Jacqueline de Romilly - 35000 RENNES - TEL: +188.8.131.52.71.05
Hubbard - MEDIAPILOTE - or any other provider who may specially be mentioned.
Copyright: © Hubbard Breeders - or any other provider who may specially be mentioned.
By accepting this Policy, you agree to our privacy practices described in the Policy. Contact details for Hubbard breeders that may be responsible for processing your data are available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2- Protection of personal data
Hubbard SAS is committed to ensuring the highest level of protection of the personal data of its employees, customers and all users of the website, products and services made available by the company.
Who collects your personal data?
The processing of personal data carried out on the www.hubbardbreeders.com site is the responsibility of the Hubbard company, whose head office is based in France.
The Hubbard SAS company undertakes to comply with the provisions of French law (relating to the regulations of the CNIL) (n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended) and of the European regulations on the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (EU) n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 from its application on May 25, 2018).
What information is collected and how?
The Hubbard company collects and records personal data from the Internet users or “customers” (customers, prospects, applicants) in order to carry out the following processing operations:
- Subscription to Hubbard newsletters: creation of a "client" account containing personal information - Last name, First name, Country, Language selection for the Newsletter EN / FR, E-mail address. These customer accounts will be used for the distribution of corporate information only: newsletters, products, services, documentation, etc.
- Forms of contacts or technical questions: forms requiring personal information - Name, First name, Country, E-mail address and phone number allowing the Internet user to make contact, to discuss a technical or commercial question. Answers are provided by Hubbard experts, and some exchanges end with commercial proposals.
- Contact form relating to a spontaneous or targeted application: forms requiring personal information - Name, First name, Country, e-mail address, phone number and download of CV and cover letter type file: allowing the Internet user to position themselves on a advertise a position or propose his spontaneous application to join the company.
- Development of analytical statistics of visits made to the website by Internet users: geographical area, time slot, documents downloaded, pages visited, number of clicks ... information only intended for internal analyses.
- The use of contact forms is based on the user's consent to the processing of their data (request for confirmation of consent at the end of each form).
To whom are your personal data transmitted?
The information collected is used only by the Hubbard company and is not the subject of any commercial transaction.
Retention of your personal collected data.
Hubbard will retain your personal data for the following periods:
- All personal data collected by the company and under the commercial relationship will be kept for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and for a maximum period of 5 years from the end of said commercial relationship (for example at from the date of your last purchase ...),
- All personal data collected from the Internet user will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the last contact of the Internet user (for example request for information on a product).
- The data collected by the "Human Resources" category forms are kept for a maximum period of 6 months from their receipt.
For any request to access, rectify or delete your data, you can contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Rights of access, modification and removal of your personal data
Any natural person using the service has the right to exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and removal of their data in accordance with articles 38 to 40 of the law of January 6, 1978. Pursuant to the 2016 regulation / 679 of April 27, 2016, the natural person may exercise their right to limit processing, erasure of their data and portability from May 25, 2018.
These rights can be exercised with the Hubbard company which collected the personal data, by contacting the company as follows:
Communication Department - Data Protection
22800 LE FOEIL - FRANCE
firstname.lastname@example.org. / Subject: Data Protection
The Hubbard company will respond within a maximum of 1 month after exercising the right.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, the person concerned may exercise their rights by making contact with the services of the CNIL or the EU.
" Cookies " :
You have access to your entry on the site to a series of information concerning cookies and their usefulness. You can enable or disable its features.
The operational information generated by cookies is anonymous and non-personal. They contribute to the proper functioning and improvement of your experience on our website.
By submitting this contact form, I accept that the personal information entered will be used as part of my request.
To know and exercise your rights, in particular your rights to modify or remove your consent to the use of the data collected by this form, you can consult the general conditions of use related to the data protection.
The Hubbard website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another site. We have no responsibility for the content of other sites, and encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked sites, which may differ from ours.
Changes to this Policy:
We may need to revise this Policy to reflect changes in our business or the law. If we make any material change to this Policy and we hold your address, we will notify you.
Your rights and contact information:
If you have any questions or complaints relating to this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or via the Hubbard website. You also have the right under EU law to complain to the data protection authorities in your country about the processing of your personal data.